What is Strong Wise Women?
Strong Wise Women is a private membership site providing a positive space for women to share, encourage and grow. It was inspired by conversations author Kelly Buckley had with thousands of women who were navigating a variety of challenging life situations.
Perfectly Imperfect: We see the beauty in our imperfections.
Truly accepting and loving ourselves no matter what difficult decisions we’ve faced, questionable choices we’ve made or defeats that have broken us. Even with cracks in our armour, we know the heart, soul and spirit of who we are is still very much intact and deserving of love.
Open-Hearted: We know that love is all that matters.
No matter how difficult the circumstances, we recognize that a closed heart prolongs the hurt and we understand that there’s always room for love.
Grateful: We choose to feel the goodness that surrounds us.
We understand that no matter what we face, being grateful for even the smallest of things is the foundation to a happy life.
Change Makers: We make our little piece of the world a better place.
As natural nurturers, we support one another in our daily lives; our families, our neighbours, our communities. We share our life experiences to help ease those around us and lift each other up.
Core Courses for Lifelong Learners
Based on her books and the JOLT movement, Kelly has developed indepth coursework that guides you to a resilient, purposeful life. Her six-week “Online Resilient Retreat” is for anyone looking for joy, peace and meaning after loss.
We grow as we learn. Join us monthly for teachings to ingnite your passion, change your perspective and give you the tools to live a grateful, resilient life.
Online Journal with Writing Prompts
Your own space to reflect and write. Get guidance and writing prompts from Kelly and watch your growth and progress with every entry.
Wisdom Webinars will focus on a specific monthly learning theme where members can ask questions, discuss topics, provide insights and set goals for personal development.
Private Facebook Group
Our Private FaceBook Group for members only will keep you in touch with all the upcoming events, provide another area to meet new friends and prompt discussion and ideas for future courses and content. The journey is easier with friends. Initiate your own topics daily, participate in conversations and share thoughts and insight based on your own experiences.
What others are saying about working with Kelly
- “The aftermath of an unimaginable loss of losing our only child—Justin, a very dear friend sent me a link to a story from Maria Shriver’s blog titled: How Grieving With Gratitude Changed Everything. It changed me… I quickly learned about Kelly Buckley and her movement: “Just One Little Thing” (JOLT). I learned about her unfathomable loss when her son Stephen died unexpectedly. Kelly has taught me how to “grieve with gratitude” every single day. For this, I am forever grateful. ”
~ Susan Toler Carr ~
- I continue to give Kelly’s books to people I meet/counsel, anyone traveling through life seeking a ‘purpose..a reason’ just to live every day. The book has become a welcomed and useful gift! Kelly’s books provide a ‘go to resource’ in my counseling practice. I use her books as a guide for those navigating the ‘turbulent sea of grief’.
– Patricia Schlough
NCC, LPC, LCPC, EAGALA Advanced Certified Equine Therapist
- I have walked this journey of gratitude and resilience with Kelly for two years. Through her teachings, retreats, books, and beautiful gentle way, I have learned much about my own resilience, how to foster and recognize those pieces of fragmentation that are asking to be reintegrated into my being. Through this process I am better able to serve the community I serve and can stand in gratitude more fully.
– Page Brady
- Kelly is a source of strength…a powerhouse of motivation. Her teaching on how to find happiness with Just One Little Thing is life changing.
~ Arlene Scott ~
- I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Kelly as one of the experts for The Art of Happiness After Loss Summit. Kelly’s warmth and compassion for fellow grievers touched many of our listeners hearts.
Frequently Asked Questions
The development of Strong Wise Women was the inspiration of Kelly Buckley, who after losing her beautiful son Stephen unexpectedly in 2009, bravely chose a path of gratitude to help her survive. Following the publication of two books and the creation of the Just One Little Thing (JOLT) Movement with over 126,000 followers, Kelly found herself having personal conversations with thousands of women worldwide who reached out as they faced life-altering situations. Those deeply honest and meaningful exchanges demonstrated to Kelly the true power of empathy, support and dialogue, while also highlighting the common challenges women face no matter where they are. Through the voices of these women, Kelly was motivated to create a safe space; a private community for women to build strength, hope and positivity within one another…and that community is Strong Wise Women.
- Coursework, such as the online resilience retreat, monthly mini-courses focused on purpose, positive thinking and work sheets.
- Our Private Facebook Group where you can initiate your own topics daily, participate in conversations and share thoughts and insight based on your own experiences.
- My Journal will provide your own space to reflect and write. Get guidance and writing prompts from Kelly and watch your growth and progress with every entry.
- Inspiration and Motivation will give you a robust library of affirmations, inspirational quotes, videos and featured Trailblazer profiles of Women making a difference.
- Wisdom Webinars and Interviews will focus on a specific monthly learning theme where members can ask questions, discuss topics, provide insights and set goals for personal development.
There are 2 membership options, $10 per month, $99 per year.
Both membership options include access to the Strong Wise Women site and all of the benefits outlined in a standard membership including the Coursework, Woman to Woman Community Journal, and Inspiration and Motivation, Private FaceBook page and Wisdom of Women Webinars.
The $99 per year membership (which is the best value) includes all of the standard membership benefits plus a JOLT Journal and JOLT Blessing Stone.